Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Yay ! Second award in a month !






My lovely partners in crime :),

Seems like yesterday when i started this blog with much hesitation and fear of being judged , least did i expect that it would receive so much of LOVE from you guys .
I am fumbling for words to express my gratitude to all my lovely readers who inspired me and got inspired from my posts and showed their love and loyal readership.
I feel that a blog is like a person with its own unique personality , replicating the persona behind the screen and so getting SO SWEET BLOG AWARD means a lot to me .

I am so happy to receive this award and it becomes all the more special as the person who did the honors is a very sweet person herself , Thank you Donna of SweetJellybean.com AKA d SJB Corner .
Donna has been very supportive encouraging and there is something about her persona/vibe that is so warm and bright and always brings a smile on my face , please be the sweet nice person you are .

Once again thank you for the award it means a lot to me and it gives me the motivation and encouragement to be my true self and bring more such inspired posts for you to read , thank you being a part of my journey.


I keep this one close to heart and will pass it on once i find the one !
Princess Love!
Mwah!
Isha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...